Monday, November 14, 2005

My Friends Wedding...

Well...so now about my fren.....Shivangi.....and as i said my next post would be her marriage...and it took place on 12th november(2 days back)
I could not make it to the functions before her marriage because my MBA classes started the same time.Hence i just could not afford to miss the starting sessions.I made it on her wedding day reasonably on time...and was there till her vidai.I got a lot of jhad from all my friends...and shivi was like out n out super duper angry with me...But i managed to calm them in a few minutes of my

presence...hehehehehe....It was really nice...everything from the phera...to the fire works...food...till the vidai.The best part was...that shivangi was looking really really very pretty.(not to forget the amount of sweat she has bahaoed in the gym...hehehehehe)And......they really do look nice..SIDDHARTH N SHIVANGI
Click here to see all the pics i took on my cell
I was wearing a saree that day too....Well.....no more snaps at present...will post them once they are out!!!I met my friend Rishabh after a really long time...not to forget Sumitr,Shraddha,Shreeya. Really met all of them after a long time and had fun.


In fact i had a talk with Shivangi after her 1 week long honeymoon in Mauritius....Shes doing great..;-)..has got a loving family...and shes happy!!!!

I wish her all the best in life...may she always be happy!!!
You know what i am thinking guys.....All my friends are going to come to my wedding with their Chunnu Munnus.....hehehheee....It would be fun!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home